AIBusiness.org has had a record-breaking year, with an average of 30,000 monthly visits to the site from a senior audience base representing the world’s leading organisations.
Featuring exclusive content from the foremost innovators in AI, including Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Accenture and IBM, AIBusiness.org brought forward the latest news deciphering the impact of AI in business.
The portal features dedicated sections on the major industries where uptake of AI is significant; finance, professional services, healthcare and retail have been particularly popular with our business-focused audience.
AIBusiness.org further strengthened its partnerships with mainstream media sources, including Raconteur/The Times with the publication of a special 16-page feature on Artificial Intelligence for Business.
While there were many highlights over the year, we’ve compiled some of our most-visited pieces below; visit AIBusiness.org for many more unique insights and reports on how AI powers the business of the future.
- Join the most visited news portal and online community on Artificial Intelligence for the business world, including 50k+ Twitter followers on @Business_AI
- Read exclusive interviews and special features with the most influential AI and business thinkers
- Subscribe to the dedicated biweekly newsletter and stay ahead of the curve when it comes to understanding the latest technological developments and how you can put them to use
- Reach out to our members and readership; those eager to learn and understand the most suitable AI technology for their own business
- Launch high-level, targeted advertising to the business leaders who decide upon their organisation’s uptake of AI
- Host a sponsored webinar or video conference through our AIB TV platform and engage deeper with a global audience
- Be part of the fastest-growing global community of business professionals both developing and implementing AI in the world of work
- Connect with the stakeholders who can help you take your organisation forward
- Access to online meet-ups and high-level networking events all themed around knowledge and best practice sharing